Capabilities | Aerostructures
LMI works closely with leading manufacturers of commercial, business and regional, and military aircraft to provide fully integrated and managed manufacturing solutions throughout the product life cycle. Our high level of aerospace expertise spans a broad spectrum of capabilities, including engineering, assemblies, machining, metal fabrication, stretch forming, processing, kitting and distribution, composite manufacturing, and testing.
Invested in Success
We have invested in state-of-the-art equipment, systems, and facilities to support the production of next generation aircraft and meet our customers’ needs today and tomorrow. As a vertically integrated company with more control over the supply chain, we are able to provide a higher quality product, on time, at a better value to our customers.
High Level of Expertise
Our manufacturing engineers have a very high level of technical expertise. As part of our integrated team approach, they work side by side with our design engineers to solve our customers’ toughest problems. In addition, drawing on their collective knowledge allows our engineering team to make continuous improvements every step of the way.
Robust Project Management
The success of a project also depends on how well it is managed. At LMI, every project is seamlessly coordinated and directed by highly skilled program managers and supported by sophisticated infrastructure and quality control systems. No matter how large or complicated the project may be, we have the systems in place to keep it on schedule and on budget, every step of the way.
- Increase Speed to Market — Turn around projects faster with more control over the supply chain
- Drive Efficiencies — Save time and money with lean processes and efficient project management
- Ensure Quality — Rely on the highest levels of technical acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Enjoy Responsive Service — Stay informed throughout the process with proactive customer service
- Boeing 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, 787
- Airbus A350, A320
Business and Regional Aviation
- Gulfstream G500/600, G650, G450, G550, G280
- Mitsubishi Regional Jet
- Bombardier Challenger, Global Express
- Rotorcraft UH-60 Blackhawk
- Tiltrotor V-22 Osprey
- Fixed Wing F/A-18, F-22, F-35, F-15